The Green Mountain Suites Hotel is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel. Pet free suites are available upon request. We welcome pets for an additional nightly fee. This fee covers the cost of the deep cleaning program administered on all suites occupied by a pet upon check out. We currently assess a fee of $25/night on short-term stays and will be happy to negotiate a reasonable fee on long-term stays. Please contact our Sales office for more information.
The hotel accepts small pets only-generally less than 50 lbs. Upon check-in, guests traveling with pets are required to register their pet with the hotel. For the safety and comfort of all guests, we have established the following Pet policies. Please contact the hotel should you have any questions regarding these policies.
- Pets must not be left in a suite unattended under any circumstances.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash or in a crate when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets are not allowed in the Great Room when food and beverage is being served, exercise facility and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood. Please use the Pet Station located adjacent to the parking lot across the street from hotel
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.