The Green Mountain Suites Hotel is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel. Pet-free suites are available upon request. We welcome pets for an additional nightly fee. This fee covers the cost of the deep cleaning program administered on all suites occupied by a pet upon check out. We currently assess a fee of $25/night on short-term stays and will be happy to negotiate a reasonable fee on long-term stays.
The hotel accepts small pets only-generally less than 50 lbs. Upon check-in, guests traveling with pets are required to register their pet with the hotel. For the safety and comfort of all guests, we have established the following pet policies.
- Pets must not be left in a suite unattended under any circumstances.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash or in a crate when in the hotel public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the Great Room when food and beverage is being served, exercise facility and pool areas of the hotel. *This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood. Please use the convenient Pet Station located adjacent to the parking lot across the street from hotel
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate with the cost of any damages caused by pet.
Thank you for understanding that these pet policies were set forth so that all of our guests can enjoy their time at the Green Mountain Suites Hotel. Please feel free to contact the hotel with any questions.